Wednesday 28 December 2011

Reminiscence of 2011 and Resolution for 2012

Almost coming to end of 2011, reflecting what I had done for the whole year... hmmmm...

I got myself upgrade into marriage status. Shifted from my cozy dog room to a share room with my hubby. Although still staying in the same area, but somehow still not really use to it. As no one making meals for me when I'm hungry. But one thing good is, I got a toilet attach to my room... haha that is what I had been dream of.

This year, I also started blogging. Kind of lack in writing as very often I say I wanted to record what I had been doing. But it is always nice to kick start back on blogging. And from my blog, you can see I start doing more crafts work. Which I use to love it, but stop doing due to busy work schedule.


Well, I also got my promotion to Senior Customer Account Engineer this year. Happy for myself as it shows that hard work will have fruitful returns. Only thing bad is I not paid to the market rate. But is okay, I enjoy working here due to my nice colleagues and get to learn lots of things which I don't think I will had a chance to get to touch on.

Also I join the People Associate (PA) volunteer sub-group @ Admiralty Gardern CC under Womens' Executive Committee (WEC). This is where I had fun, joining group doing fun stuff to the community. Will get to involve more in it and enjoy.


2012 Resolution:
  1. I need to do more blogging, at least twice a week
  2. Be a more organise person, stop messing up place.
  3. Have a new refresh look to start with and stop slacking.
  4. Must push myself to work out at least once a week. (Being too lazy the whole year)
  5. Trying to get a dragon baby.
Okay that all for it. 5 goals are more than enough to make me struggle... I seriously must work hard on it. Doing is easy, maintaining is hard.

Give me the strength !!!

I Can Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment